Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yum Yum Yum

So this is a public service announcement for all you readers out there (are there any?)

Did you know that July 30th is "National Cheesecake Day"? Well, if you live near the Cheesecake Factory, then you are in for a sweet treat! (Have I mentioned my killer sweet tooth?)

On that day (and that day only), the Cheesecake Factory will be selling every single, yummy, heavenly, decadent, delicious flavor of cheesecake for just $1.50 per slice! I did go to the CF once and it was delicious but very pricey....$6 a slice! So this is fantastic for all those who can take advantage of it. (Austin!)

However, I will be in L'Anse, MI. A small place that is not quite big enough for a CF ....or Walmart or anything really. Yup, I am torn on if this is good or bad....Bad because I can't induge...Good because I'll avoid tighter pants!

So if you indulge, enjoy! And remember, there are no calories if you share! So bring a friend and cut it in 1/2...the calories fall out the middle!

3 comments:

  1. We just got a CF about 8 months ago so it's still crazy crowded all the time. We tried to go on on anniversary and it was a 2 hour wait! We went somewhere else instead!

    Maybe if we go right when they open up we can get in and get some cheesecake. I love cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!! YUM! Thanks for letting us know... we have one near us. Maybe I'll surprise Jon with some cheesecake that night... as if we need it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very disappointed because I am now on a strick weight watchers diet that Preston checks every day. Not fair but if I can make it down to austin I am going. Come on a 1.50 a slice?! I'm getting like 3 slices and saving some for later! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)