Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rosie Ripoff


23/365-Rosie Ripoff
Originally uploaded by Life Happens
So I had to repost this for a fun contest that TipJunkie is running. Honestly I don't remember what the prize is but it was so fun that I had to post this here on my new blog. I think the original post is floating out there in the ether, but since I can't remember how to access my old blog...I'll do this again. It was originally for my 365 challenge that I almost finished last year...but never actually did.

original post...
23/365-Rosie Ripoff

I saw this and thought it would fit for the challenge...Pick a photograph or piece of art and recreate it, making it your own.

In case you have never seen Rosie.... check her out here...

In a fitting sort of way, I replicated the pin on her collar with my husband's service medal from his last tour in Iraq.


So let's see your stuff!

2 comments:

  1. i was wondering when you were going to start blogging again! glad to see you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Rosie. I saw your link from tip junkie. Very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)