Sunday, July 20, 2008

Joss Whedon Fan Alert!


So I confess, Matt and I are big Joss Whedon Fans. Thanks to a completely random link that someone posted, I was able to see it before it was too late. This is only up for today.

Today people, today!

So DrHorrible.com is the site. Joss Whedon teamed up with an all grown up Doogie Howser (Niel Patrick Harris) and the captain of Serenity (Nathan Fillion) and a Slayerette (Felicia Day) to create a musical.

Yes, a musical. But it really is funny.

I actually watched the first part and thought "This is so funny, it reminds me of the Buffy Musical...." and then realized Joss was the mad genius behind it all.

So go check it out all you Buffy/Angel/Serenity/Firefly fans and support this new crazy thing....who knows where it will lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)