Saturday, May 7, 2016

Adventures of a 14 year old boy

14 years ago, I became a mom! Connor has been one of the coolest things to ever happen to me....

I spent some time looking back at some of my favorite memories with him.   

Time for another round of "Quiz the boy"
20110505_7789


Best part of being 13?
Star Wars Reboot



What do you think the best part of being 14 will be?
Star Wars Rouge 1 
  
Favorite number?
42, Life the Universe and Everything.
  
Favorite Color?
YELLOW
  
Favorite Food?
Elk Burger AKA from the 49th
 
Favorite thing to do outside?
Ride my bike. Unstress by walking around in circles
 
Best thing to do inside.
Minecraft
 
Favorite Breakfast food?
waffles
  
Favorite Restaurant?
Sushi Katsu
 
Favorite Shape?
Centehedron
  
Favorite TV Show?
Firefly
 
Favorite Drink?
Root Beer

  

Favorite Desert?
Ice Cream


Favorite Game?
Minecraft

Favorite thing to do at home?
Minecraft

Favorite thing to do not at home?
Eat or run cross country

Favorite Book?
Illegal Aliens

Favorite Movie?
Star Wars Part 7

Best Friend?
Many friends, no best.

What makes you happiest?
My dog.

What makes you sad?
Mom getting on my case about everything.

What makes you excited?
Nerd-dom

Favorite place?
I'm going to have to say, um. Kepler 22B 

Favorite Animal?
 Enderdragon


Tell me the 5 best things about you.
1-Work Ethic-Persistence
2-Good Person-Avoid Arguments and be nice
3-Inventive
4-Compassionate-helpful and kind
5-Average at Math, Average at wresting and running but I don't quit.
6. I have a testimony of God.

If you could tell me two foods to never EVER serve again, what would they be?
Lukefisk, but you have never served that.  You are actually doing a pretty good job.

If a genie would give you just one wish what would you pick and why?   (Attractive, genius or famous?)
Genius.  Because I don't have far to go.  (just kidding)  Then I could figure out a way to make lots of money and become famous.   That's 2 out of 3.

But if you picked your own wish?
That we can find a way to get off this planet before we kill it.

If you could leave a message for yourself what would it be?
"Come back and get me!"   

There you have it.   The world according to a 123 lb, 5 ft 8 1/2" tall  10 year old boy...with messy hair. 










1 comment:

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)