Sunday, May 20, 2012

10 year old interview with my boy.

9 years ago, I became a mom! Connor has been one of the coolest things to ever happen to me....

I spent some time looking back at some of my favorite memories with him.   He was fortunate to be around during my scrapbook phase and the start of my photography biz....although he tends to be neglected on the picture front lately....
20110505_7789


Best part of being 9?
Um....being taller than everyone else in the class and I was 2nd youngest.

What do you think the best part of being 10 will be?
(he says "ummm" a lot!)  

Favorite number?
6. Because that's Calvin's Age.

Favorite Color?
green

Favorite Food?
"Pizza."

Favorite thing to do outside?
camp...and climb trees.

Favorite Breakfast food?
peanut butter and chocolate cereal

Favorite Restaurant?
Golden Corral

Favorite Shape?
The shape of Calvin's head when Hobbes is about to pounce on him.

Favorite TV Show?
Mythbusters

Favorite Drink?
Caffeinated Root Beer


Favorite Desert?
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and Thin Mint Ice cream next to it.


Favorite Game?
Rachet and Clank


Favorite thing to do at home?
Invent Ray Guns

Favorite thing to do not at home?
Invent stuff

Favorite Book?
Eragon Series, Percy Jackson

Favorite Movie?
The Pirates-Adventures with Scientists.

Best Friend?
Ryan, even though he doesn't live here anymore becuase we would climb trees.
Dylan (out of kids here)

What makes you happiest?
A treehouse where I could read Calvin and Hobbes.
Camping makes me happy during the trip. Climbing makes me happy. 

What makes you sad?
Being stuck on the ground.  I get sick of moving around in 2D, It's like I'm not using something. Trees have complexity and difference.

What makes you excited?
Prospect of eating favorite desert!

Favorite place?
They all are pretty equal.

Favorite Animal?
Coyote.

Tell me the 5 best things about you.
1-Running
2-Reading
3-Climbing
4-Video Games
5-Average at Math, I love science. I'm also good at Enginering.

If you could tell me two foods to never EVER serve again, what would they be?
Tomatoes. Cereal with Salt in it.  (Maddy dared him and it was really bad!)

If a genie would give you just one wish what would you pick and why?   (Attractive, genius or famous?)
Genius.  So I could singlehandedly conquer the world.
But if you picked your own wish?
wish to be king of the universe.  It gets on my nerves that people have messed up the world and I would fix it.

If you could leave a message for yourself what would it be?
"Have you conquered the world yet?"   

There you have it.   The world according to a 68.2 lb, 55 3/4" tall  10 year old boy...with messy hair. 










2 comments:

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)