Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cousin Sam

I just realized that these pictures never made it onto the blog....My younger brother Adam's daughter lives in Colorado with her mom and we had the chance to visit at Itz while we were in town.  


Here is Sam, being cute.

Itz is an indoor playland with rides and games and food.  It's a great option for kids when it's cold outside.  But don't be fooled by the fun we are having though.  When we were finally done playing and eating, we looked outside and it was definitely winter!  We were caught in a huge snowstorm.  The 5 minute drive there turned into a 2 hour drive home!
Connor and Maddy loved the Skyflier ride.  I think Maddy rode it 10 or 12 times!  



 Sam driving a car game....even though her feet don't reach the pedals!
 The jumprope game....

 She was excited to win the tickets.   As it turned out, I messed up when I loaded the kids tickets into the machine.  Fortunately, the guys in the prize shop felt sorry for me.  They gave me several 1/2 loaded cards and a stack of 800 tickets.  We had only earned about 50, so the kids were THRILLED!


Maddy and Sam really enjoyed playing together.  They cracked me up as they ran around trying all the rides and games... I will definitely have to make sure we have the girls play every time we go to Colorado!






Connor had to show Maddy how strong he was, but Maddy wasn't quite strong enough to swing the hammer, so Connor had to help her out.



They also had a virtual rollercoaster!  I love how Maddy has her hands in the air!


And one more of Cousin Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)