Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bikes!

Our family decided that since we no longer live on a street with psycho speeders, that the whole family should have bikes! Connor is the only one with a bike that fit him, so Maddie was upgraded to a bigger bike and Mom and Dad got bikes too!

Since we are all now in possession of high speed two wheeled vehicles, the nightly family bike ride has been a great way to bond. We have been heading out a bit farther every day as we test the kids endurance.

However, we have had 5 flat tires in one week! Craziness. Matt is pretty good at changing tires out and patching inner tubes now! Both his tires, Both of Connor's, one of Maddie's and mine was just low. Whew! That's almost as much work as riding bikes at 4000 feet above sea level!

I took a few snapshots the other day of Matt and the kids riding around our street. I realized that Connor is hard to get pictures of...he is way too fast! I did get a few and I'll try to snag more another day.
Connor on his bike

I'm standing in our driveway...Here you can see the fencing from the construction. They opened up three more houses on our left and opened up the soon-to-be grassy area leading to a park across the street from our house.
jpg_2010May26_2755

Notice the bandaids on Maddie's knees-She has been learning about bike wrecks!
Madeline on her bike

Madeline on her bike

Connor on his bike

My favorite picture!
WATCH OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Those are some sweet moments. We too have been biking up a storm...good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love all of the pictures of Maddie! She is so adorable in her little sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)