Sunday, May 30, 2010

The morning dawns bright in Arizona

Checking out the new construction.

I told Maddie that the workers had taken down a huge section of fence that had blocked the street. (They are opening up new houses 3 at a time.) She wanted to run outside to see the new development right away. Unfortunately, even with sunglasses on, she is struggling with the extreme bright, cloud-free sky here in Arizona. She has such fair skin and pale blue eyes...and that means she is also very photosensitive. It drives me crazy because if I don't snap a picture of her immediately, she squints her eyes and whines about how the light hurts her. So I often have pictures of the back of her hand or the top of her head as she looks downward.


And so, after only a few seconds, Madeline dashed back for the house, crying that they light isn't very nice at all!

So photosensitive....

Poor child.
Madeline HATES the light.....


Matt is loving Arizona though. He has already taken his grill out for a spin and is having a blast!
fire and steak!

A man and his grill!

1 comment:

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)