Sunday, May 30, 2010

Trifle...yum-o

In honor of Memorial Day, we are once again having Trifle. It's one of Matt's favorite things....mine too!

Trifle
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I managed to take of the process. This is something that I will one day manage to document through every step of the way, but not today.

I snapped a picture of the finished product...I'll post it soon...

For those who have not yet sampled the deliciousness, it is a layered desert. First Cake, then Jello, then berries, then pudding, then fruit, then whipped cream and finally topped with cherries and almonds.

Be still my beating heart. This is sooo good! This version is Strawberry and banana, but I love Rasperry Peach and any version with Chocolate!


And just for fun, a picture of Maddy and Val Kennedy.

Maddy absolutely loves Val. She would always snag the kids at church and cuddle them. She and I met when Connor was a baby and she has showered love and kisses on them from day one. Maddy was so sad to find out that Val was not coming with us!
Maddie and her Val

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... Looks super yummy! Sounds like something my roomie and I are planning to do for a "dessert party" when we're up at BYU. :) For a 4th-of-July themed party we want to have layers of strawberries, blueberries, red and blue jello, and whipped cream for a red, white, and blue dessert. :) I am about as excited to eat the dessert when the time comes as I am to have my friends over for a party! :P

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)