Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blackmail?

I told my babysitter (Nikki H.) that these were going to be posted as blackmail but honestly, it's not blackmail at all. She was so sweet and cute that I just can't stop myself.



And a closeup....



I dig those armwarmers!

I came home from a cool party at Sarah's and found her out on the couch. That being said, it was late, the kids were in bed, and the house was clean. So I am okay with her sleeping on the couch.

I should have looked closer though. Apparently she did the dishes!(I think a bigger tip is in store for next time!)

This morning, the kids piled into bed with me and I did the post-babysitter grill session. What did she do? Dis you like her? Did anything happen?

They were bouncing up and down telling me about all the games she played with them and how she was so nice and she should come back again.

So this is not blackmail. It's public kudos for a job well done! Let me know if you need her number! She does a great job!

As a side note, her older sister was good too and my kids loved Kim because she makes yarn animals and can draw anything!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)