Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Obama Money" mmm mmmm mmmm

I listen to Rush Limbaugh.  You may not like the guy and I admit that he is a bit self absorbed, but the info he puts out is definitely food for thought.   And he calls it right a lot.

I can't find the clips anywhere but from Rush's show, so don't jump down my throat. Rush is playing an audio clip from WJR from Detroit.

This is from an event in Detroit where they are giving out applications for stimulus funds to help pay for mortgages or help people who are homeless.  I'm not going to go into the details of how the funds are allotted becuase the point is this news station in Detroit decided to ask these people where they think the money came from.........



As a side note:  approx. 3,500 people will be recieving funds.  Over 65,000 applied.  Many of which had the same understanding of government funds.

1 comment:

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)