Monday, April 27, 2009

Art in Iraq

Matt received a box from me and hung up some of the pictures that the kids sent to him. You can't see it very well, but right behind him is the corner of a drawing Maddie made of our family. She always draws people with amazingly long arms and legs....then it occured to me that from HER perspective everyone really is very tall! So one day the spidery families holding hands will disappear from her artwork, but for now it's a reminder of how she sees the world.

The one he is pointing too is Connor's Pokemon vrs Red Fox comic strip. He worked very hard on that one!

The propaganda posters are from me...We have a Battlestar Galactica theme going on with care packages. I've sent him season one and two so far and some decor.

If anyone else wants to help decorate his room....let me know! I'll be happy to share his address.

pictures from Connor and Maddie

2 comments:

  1. what a bummer..I cant see the picture? Do you think it's on your side or mine? Love you seester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe LOVE IT!! It was fun seeing you tonight. I'll be in class... SOMEDAY!! LOL Hopefully sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)