Thursday, April 23, 2009

Home dentistry!

connor_Apr232009_0036

Connor lost his first tooth tonight! I finally convinced him that he needed to floss the tooth. I wrapped the floss around the tooth and a quick tug later....the pesky tooth was out! He has been whining about how the tooth might bleed and how it hurt to bite anything for about a week now. I finally decided that tonight was the night. (Fortunatly he didn't catch on till it was over!)You can see the new tooth pushing out already. He won't have much of a gap for long!

connor_Apr232009_0022

He had to call his Grandparents right away and tell them all about it. He ended up talking aobut his friends loose tooth, school, and everything else under the sun.

Fine...I'm in the darn picture.  Happy?
And since Matt wants a picture of me.....

2 comments:

  1. awesome pic of yourself! lol. oh and I freakin love this room you are in

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hardly counts as a picture yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)