Thursday, January 29, 2009

Want to smile?

Those who know me as a photographer probably know I wish I was more like these guys. they are amazing....But I saw there post here and HAD to encourage you to go check it out!

I don't know what it was, but it just made my day. So happy thought of the day is this. Go see how much fun they are having and flash back to the days of sledding as a kid. I remember spending all day out in the freezing cold with my brother and our friends, sledding and crashing, then coming in 1/2 frozen and warming out under a pile of blankets with a good book.  It was always a huge neighborhood thing, tramping out to the big hill behind the house (Deadmans' hill, every kid has that one!) and trying not to crash into the kids coming down the opposite hill that ended up at the same spot.  The trek to the top of the hill was ridiculous but the ride was worth every minute.

I HATE the cold. I have definetely adjusted to Texas because this cold snap of 20's is KILLING me. 2 pairs of socks, 4 or 5 layers of shirts and the heat keeps getting cranked up (or I feel the need to bake!) But this made me almost wish I could go sledding again....if only to take pictures like these!

Here is one to get you started....go check out her blog to see the picture she actually took!

1 comment:

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)