Saturday, September 27, 2008

Maybe I am just a little crazy

I saw a picture of this online and I always wondered how it was done....but thanks to THIS site I figured it out.
Maddy saw me looking at the picctures and announced this morning that she wanted a heart in her hair....so we spent about 15 min (yup! That was all it took!) creating this hairstyle. Basically all you have to do is make 2 braids out of the ponytail (I did 2-one high and one low) and lay them how you want them on her head. Then you "sew" it to her head using ribbon-wrap around braid, then grab a big chunk of hair underneath...finish with a twisty bun and a cute flower.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is gorgeous! I can't believe it only took 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is why I don't have girls, LOL

    Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! How sweet with the ballerina outfit. I really like the fower too, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is so cute! I don't think Kelsi would let me... (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, that is insane! I just can't keep up with all these "girly" hairstyles. My poor daughter is going to have to learn to do her own hair quickly because as long as I'm doing it we get pony tails and piggy tails and that is about it. I'm so hair challenged it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)