Monday, December 31, 2012

Maddy's 8th Birthday Interview...late.


Once again I forgot to do Maddy's birthday interview but it's better late than never!



Best part of being 8?
That I got to be baptized.

Favorite number?
6. The reason I like 6 is that it's my lucky number!  My bad.  It's 4.

Favorite Color?
Lavender

Favorite Food?
super mac-the way dad makes it.   

Favorite thing to do outside?
I'm thinking about it. I figured out that it's playing with my brother.

Favorite thing to do inside?
Spend time with my mommy (and daddy)

Favorite Breakfast food?
Ihop.  Specifically, face pancakes.

Favorite Restaurant?
PF Changs AKA The cat Resturaunt

Favorite Shape?
An oval...and draws her face.

Favorite TV Show?
Mythbusters but Dr Who is a close second

Favorite Drink?
my specialty lemonade


Favorite Desert?
Chocolate Cream Pie

Favorite Game?
Who Knew?


Favorite thing to do at home?
Sew.

Favorite Book?
The Trumpet of the Swan

Favorite Movie?
uh....go to the next one.

Best Friend?
Lizzy

What makes you happiest?
Seeing Smiles

What makes you sad?
When other people are sad.   And when the horse was going to die in the book last night (Foals in the Field)

What makes you excited?
Knowing there is a surprise waiting for me.

Best Surprise?
The best surprise I had was.....I just forgot. When you took us to NOEL this year. 

Favorite place?
Home (2nd time in a row)

Favorite Animal?
Puppy

Favorite Holiday?
Thanksgiving, not because Christmas isn't best, but because I get to eat lots of yummy food.   Like mashed potatoes and stuffing.


Tell me the 5 best things about you.
1-I got baptized.

2-I'm taller now.

3-I have a mommy and a daddy and a brother.

4-I'm a turkey baby (AKA born on Thanksgiving)

5-When someone sees my smile, they usually cheer up.

Favorite Memory
I can't remember.

Favorite Memory take 2
No wait.  My favorite Memory was when we when on the hayride to see the Christmas lights at NOEL (at Fort Huachuca)


If you could tell me two foods to never EVER serve again, what would they be?
Brussel sprouts and moldy stuff


If a genie would give you just one wish what would you pick and why?   I would pick to have a million wishes. 

When the genie says no. What would you pick?
I already have a nice family, a good home and good food.  What else could I want?

There you have it.   The world according to a 48.5 inch tall, 47.6 lb,  8 year old girl with messy, unbrushed hair and cute glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)