Sunday, November 13, 2011

My kids crack me up-the bathtub edition

It never fails. My kids manage to do so many things that just crack me up.

 This morning, Matt was laughing because our kids freak out when it rains and are litterally jumping up and down because they want to play in the rain....they opened the door, froze in place, backed up and started shivering and saying "BRRRR!" Summer is over even if they aren't ready for it!

 Tonight, they wanted to test some paper boats to see which one was the best design. They plan on using the best design as a basis for their Raingutter Regatta boats. They refered to them as the "small scale model test." They really do pay attention when watching Mythbusters!



Yes, it really is floating!
' '

' '
Maddy had to announce each step before they did it, cheer afterwards and act crazy...nut job all the way.  But it was fun watching them figure out what boat was the most effective.
' '

' '


Then they had to recreate the Mythbusters episode where they tested to see if ninjas could really breath through a straw to sneak up on people. I think they are just a little too big to be sharing a bathtub anymore, but I'm just the mom, What do I know? I love them and hope they are always creative and enthusiastic! ' '
' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

' '

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)