Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am thankful for those who serve....

Every year, we place an American Flag on our Christmas tree for every member of our family who has served in our country's armed forces.

We are so grateful for the men and women who selflessly serve their nation.  We are proud to have a family tradition of service!




On our tree, we have these honored family members:

SGT Thomas R Fuge-Army Air Corps, 43-45, India WWII
CPO Rodney G Stone-Navy 44-64, WWII Pacific, Korea
CPO George Fuge-Navy WWII
MAJ Lloyd Fuge, Army WWII
My Grandmpa Jaques, I have no records, but I know he served....

1SG James Stone, Army 64-93, Vietnam, Gulf War
Msgt Mark Skidmore-Air Force- 73-93, Gulf War
A1C Denise Jacques-Air Force-74-76
SrA Sandra Skidmore-Air Force
TSGT Eugene (Mike) Skidmore-Air Force-94-Currently Serving,
SGT Dana Stone-Army, 95-0, Bosnia
SFC Matthew Stone-Army 1996-Currently Serving, Iraq
Julia Skidmore-Army Reserves, Currently Serving
Aaron Fuge-Army-2005-Currently Serving, Iraq
Daniel Fuge-Army,2008-Currently Serving,
Adam Skidmore, Army, Currently Serving, Iraq


My sister Julia, posted this pictures of some of our family in uniform.
L-R Top Row:
My brother, Mike; My husband Matt and Julia at her basic training Graduation, My brother Adam(twice)
L-R Middle Row:
My brother Adam, My Grandpa Jacques, My dad, Me and my sister (she has none of me in uniform)
Bottom Row:
My sister, My sister in Basic, My parents, Mark and Denise, My sister and my dad


If any of my family would like to send me a photo, I would love to add a picture to each flag....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)