Friday, November 27, 2009

Always Sometimes and Never....

I'd love to see links to your always, sometime and nevers....


I ALWAYS...

  • Accept chocolate if it is offered to me
  • Have a book I am currently reading
  • Say "I love you" to my kids and husband before going to bed
  • Wish I weighed just a little bit less
  • Turn up the volume when "Hallelujah Chorus" plays on my iPod
  • Eat my leftover turkey sandwiches with mayo and cranberry sauce
  • Think I don't like stuffing, but end up eating it and liking it anyway.
  • Find at least 20 useless but totally cute things whenever I venture into Target
I SOMETIMES...
  • Exercise up to six days a week (with long stretches of inactivity in between)
  • Miss being inschool
  • Regret giving my piano away and never taking lessons
  • Eat three servings of fruits and five of vegetables in one day
  • Check my email without getting distracted by Facebook
  • Make obscure references to Monty Python
  • Listen to my husband when he talks to me and don't get distracted
  • Think the mechanics at the car place are ripping me off because I'm clueless
  • Resist the urge to buy fabric and crafty stuff when I have no time to do them
I NEVER...
  • Go a full day without thinking about Chocolate
  • Have perfect hair without trying unless I'm not going anywhere
  • Wake up and think "Today I feel like eating brussel sprouts"
  • Ran a marathon triathalon race
  • Killed a hobo with a hammer
  • Promised you a rose garden
  • Ate a chocolate-covered insect
  • Finish any cross-stitch project I've ever started
  • Fantasize about Gilbert Gottfried...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)