Thursday, February 5, 2009

sigh.

Matt left.

So I dragged myself home from the farewell to do the dishes and clean our filthy house.  *It really IS filthy.  Laundry to be done, dishes stacked in the sink...but I really have no desire to clean or do anything.  I can't bring myself to face the mess, but it's reached a point where I'm worried someone will call CPS)

And the power went out.

So much for dinner and cleaning.  Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.   I guess I should have expected it.  Something ALWAYS goes wrong or breaks when he deploys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Dana. I'm so sorry you've been struggling. :( I wish there was something I could write to help you feel better. I just hope you know that I think you are one of the most amazing people I have ever known. I'm not just writing this to cheer you up... I just thought it might be a good time to let you know. I know we didn't have much of a chance to get to know each other THAT well in Texas, (since we only lived there a year) but I remember our trip to the temple together. I just felt a connection with you and I remember being inspired by your strength, your confidence, and your loving sacrifice. Keep your chin up... you are one phenomenal woman, and I am grateful to be your friend. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)