Wednesday, February 11, 2009

9 Minutes makes me happy.

You got to take joy where you can get it.  This morning Matt called for 9 minutes (it might have been more, but I missed the first call since my phone was in the other room....I got to get a hoster or something....)

I honestly didn't expect a call this week.  Kuwait is crazy crowded and they are usually busy doing a whole lot of stuff and nothing.  (Hurry up and wait!)  But it was great that he called when Maddy and Connor were awake.  Although they really need practice having a real conversation on the phone!  They are very into the one word answers! 

So I have a bazzillion things to do....and a phone holder to buy!

2 comments:

  1. It still amazes me how the sound of our husbands voice can litterally make us so happy that almost nothing else matters. I am so glad you got one of those surprise calls, those are best! Medicine for the acheing heart!

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)