Thursday, January 22, 2009

my life and my goals

So I wanted to throw this out for the Phaunt contest...what's your new year's resolution?

my life and my goals

To get caught up on my life! Without moving anything, I walked into my living room and snapped this picture.

-Laundry to be put away
-Canvas to be mailed to a client
-My gym bag with music that I have to learn for my job at Gold's Gym (try Body Flow!)
-Fabric to cut out for a dress
-Pattern and 1/2 completed dress for my daughter. I just realized that it has long sleeves and I'm in Texas. I have to get moving if she will get to wear it at all! (Zoom in to see the Holly Hobbie Pattern hanging on the quilt)
-Kids shot records so I can register them for the 16 FREE hours of child care during my DH's deployment to Iraq....Ahhh, free childcare.....

Plus I have several proofing jobs and an order to get out...and Daddy Dolls to make, and stuff to do for Sunday School ....I just want to catch up!

2 comments:

  1. wow looks like you're a busy woman! Good luck getting caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life's chaos. LOVELY captured - haha Why weren't you in there sitting with your knees up and hands in your hair?? Or sitting with your computer with a caption "blogging" with everything else behind you. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)