Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! (and Alice)

I just celebrated my 31st birthday in style. Thanks to everyone who joined Alice and I as we partied at Chipotle! It was so much fun to hang out and see my friends! I realy love the fact that even though many people didn't know each other hit it off right away! We finished the afternoon with exchanging of facebook/email...I guess that means all my friends are pretty cool people (at least I thought so!)

Speaking of crazy coincidences. Alice looked very familiar when she moved here. In fact, I was surprised to find out just how recently she moved here. It turns out that she was in my In-Laws ward in Colorado! I've seen her for years and probably bumped into her at ward events several times...so seeing her in my ward felt...well, normal! So it was a blast celebrating with Alice and getting a chance to hang out with her!


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday to a really great friend. I am glad that you have a great time celebrating. Is that Val I see in you pictures? I thought that she did not live there any more. Well enjoy your new camera and keep us the great photography that you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY belated birthday!!! :) WOW! nice camera too! I KNOW you'll have more than fun with that! :) Congrats to another year.

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)