Monday, September 22, 2008

You can't always get what you want......

Matt's Birthday is this week and Connor decided that we should have a lego birthday party. So I want to make a Lego cake

What I saw in my head.....


And here is what I got.....






Connor insisted on wrapping Matt's gifts with "ribbon"....since I claimed not to have any (cause I'm jsut lazy that way) he decided that we could "make" ribbon with wrapping paper.



Matt took the extra frosting and ate it....on homemade bread....ewww.

5 comments:

  1. I think it still looks pretty cool! A++ Dana!

    I love to do cakes for the kids because I think it means a lot when so much love and effort goes into it. But mine never come out right.

    The Lego cake looks great!

    Happy Birthday to Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, PS - the toilet in our master bathroom was running too, so we picked up a large flapper and guess what -- I fixed it! Just like you showed me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well don't go hiring yourself out just yet =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say A for effort!! What a lot of work! It's all the time and love that you put into it that counts anyway. :) You're a great mom and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is nice, it looks yummy and I really wish I had a piece right now..have to say it bread and frosting that disgusts me! lol... I can't believe your blog is rated R I'm gonna have to not read anymore, mine is G! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)