Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Want a new book?

Have you ever thought, "I need a good book to read" but didn't know what authors you might be interested in? Then you wandered around the library, aimlessly pulling books off the shelf in a search for something that would catch your attention?

Well, check this out. I think this is facinating! I tested it out and when I put in one author I like, it generates a Literature Map...the authors that are close to my selected author are ones that are similar in style etc. Sure enough, I put in Terry Pratchet and several of the listed authors are also on my fav list and there were new authors that I have never heard of/read.

So check it out!
http://www.literature-map.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)