Tuesday, September 9, 2008

should I do it?

I'm thinking about a project. And as always, I have to mull it over for a long time before Idecide what to do. I HATE the orangey brown laquer cabinets in the kitchen with the chipped and gross countertop. I'm thinking of painting the cabinets white or antique white with blue tile countertops or blue laminate. Check out the before and after idea shots. Obviously I couldn't color the cabinets really white or they wouldn't show up, but they would be whiter than that.


2 comments:

  1. Whoa! How'd you do that?! Is that one of your photo tricks again?! Go for it. I think it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still not sold on that color blue... i think you need to go navy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)