Monday, September 22, 2008

Morbid, but curiously facinating....

Matt's birthday is this week.

It's also the anniversary of a signifigant event in the following peoples lives.

1999 - Marion Zimmer Bradley, American writer
1980 - Earl Curry, religious thinker and Kirtland Temple overseer
1980 - John Bonham, British drummer (Led Zeppelin)
1960 - Emily Post, American author & etiquette expert
1849 - Johann Strauss, Senior, Austrian composer


Can you guess?




I'm a bit morbid.....I think my computer is about to die a slow and painful death. Sigh. It suddenly got really really slow....

3 comments:

  1. Joe and I were looking at 1TB hard drives the other day and they were about 130 dollars...maybe you just need more space. i think a terabyte would do it for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, mine got REALLY REALLY slow today all of the sudden...weird.

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)