Saturday, January 5, 2013

365/20 (30 Dec 2012) Actual photo…not just iphone pics.

A friend of mine had family in town for the holidays and I went out to shoot them. Normally I won't work on the Sabbath, but I figured as a fun afternoon as service for a friend, I could justify doing it since this is the only time they will be on the same continent for a long time. She was thrilled to have pictures that actually showed her family as they are…not just a "cheesy" grin. This is why I do what I do!

This was a picture that I snapped on the way home. I hated the desert when I moved here. I missed trees and water…but I have learned to love the mountains. I love seeing the snow and not living in it. I love that I can look in any direction and see mountains…some a several hour drive away, some near, some in Mexico…but Mountains are in every direction and I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)