Wednesday, December 19, 2012

365/8 (18 Dec 2012) "I love Christmas!"






I took a number of pictures for my 365 that didn't get posted. I'm so scatterbrained that I guess I forgot that I took them and then used a last minute iphone pic instead.

So I'll post a few from the night of candy canes.

I unwrapped hundreds of candy canes….hundreds. Then realized that it would make a fun picture....hence the "artistic" shot above.

It's actually a quick and easy project, but I learned that it's worth it to take your time to "glue" the hearts together if you are doing this many. If you are doing one classroom worth, it's not really needed, but if you bump them and you have a hundred set out….and then have to stop filling them to fix the ones you bumped…grr.

Maddy actually helped out with a lot of these, so I hope the kids at school like them! We made enough for my kids' classrooms plus 3 other kids' classes.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)