Monday, December 17, 2012

365/7 (17 Dec 12)

Today I read an email from a group that I belong to and they included a list of suggested 365s for the week. Details about my life and so forth... Today was unmade bed.

So here is my darling 8 year old's bed.
Maddy headed off to school today and as usual, did not make her bed. She left the blue towel on her pillow from when she was sick.
Her jammies are in the middle of the bed-the "shuedume" Minnie Mouse nightgown that Matt was given as a gift for her from a interperter in Iraq. They thought she was cute and bought the jammies for her but didn't know what shuedume meant but thought it was a disney character. We finally found out that Shuedume is the anglisized version of a chinese word that means…pajamas.

I do love that she tore the Articles of Faith out of the Friend and pinned it to her wall above her bed…she has a growing collection of "cool stuff" that showcases her personality….pictures that she has painted, a poster of bird nests that she got at science camp last summer....

It's a close up so you can't see the pile of books and clothes that are piled on the floor. But I know they are there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)