Saturday, November 24, 2012

Madeline's Baptism

Maddy had a wonderful baptism with her family and friends surrounding her….Thank you to everyone for helping this day be full of the love of Christ and family!

Maddy trying on her dress for the first time....I think she liked it!
    

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa


...and me.   But we couldn't find Matt....sigh.



Helping my good lookin' son smile....














Grandma and Grandpa look pretty proud of her...








With her Daddy before the baptism....





With Pam Olsen, her piano teacher


With Liz Nelson, a wonderful teacher who shares books with her!


Maddy and Lisa Grame, a family friend-this was her first time at a LDS baptism.


Annie, Lizzy, Maddy and Katherine....the Ricks girls sang a special musical number at Maddy's baptism- I feel my Savior's love....


With her beloved Miss Kellie (Wagner).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)