Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New furniture and Maddy's room.

The bookshelves are done! (note, if you scroll down a few posts, you will see a "before" version of her room)




I still have to move wall art around, but I have a plan! Think Canvas and paint.....



The other bookshelf.... full of toys, legos and the books that are too tall for the other one! I don't have bookends so they are over there for the time being. You can also see her 100 days of school project hanging up-she loved it too much to get rid of it....

Originally, I planned to put this bookshelf in Connor's closet to keep his toys on, but even though it isn't perfect, it's too nice to stick in a closet. I guess I'll be working on something for boy next....or maybe Matt.


Maddy's dollhouse and "grandma" chair. She loves the beanbag and the chair so we have lots of seating in her room right now.


Maddy's desk is a lot like mine......sigh.




1 comment:

  1. I love how you do EVERYTHING and you are so good at all of it! Can I please be like you when I grow up?

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)