Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's easy to confuse...

...50 and 15. When I told Connor that I would like him to clean out the windowsills, I offered to pay him 50 cents per window. Apparently he thought I said 15 cents. He looked at the window and the dead bugs in the screen and said, "I'll need at least 30 cents for this."

So I let him feel proud that he bargained for a better price and I tipped him extra at the end. He was very excited and counting up how much money he made with every new window. He probably would have done more if I had any more!

**********************************

As shown in an earlier post, Madeline loves her science lab teacher, Mrs Parker. She calls Maddie "honey bunny". So of course, Maddie has to wear bunny ears and hop around. This morning, she couldn't find her bunny ears, so a pair of reindeer antlers are substituting for the floppy ones.

*******************************

And last on this post but far from last to do.....I have no less than 23 items left on my to do list to get this darn house on the market. Anyone want a house for sale? Cheap? Anyone?

iphone_pic

*****************************

On another note, we took the kids to eat at Ghengis Grill and both of them did great with Chopsticks. I had no idea that Maddy was so coordinated!
iphone_pic
iphone_pic


2010Mar13_0296

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I can't wait to have the girls help me clean for chores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? he cleaned them out for 50 cents a window???? Send him my way! I've been working on mine for over a week. First I took a stiff brush the vacuum crevice tool to all of them. Brushing and vacuuming, vacuuming and brushing until no more gunk was coming up. Then I took the steam cleaner to them to get the rest. Working through them all, slowly, 1 window at a time, realizing why I only do this once every 5 years or so.

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)