Saturday, December 19, 2009

but it started out so nice....

breathe.

breathe.

I'm trying to be good, happy mommy.  I really am.



It started out great with kids cuddling me awake at 8:30!  Woo hoo!  I love sleeping in!

I did pretty good through the "I swear it's not my fault that I dropped an entire container of milk on the floor" incident.   I thought we had a pretty good understanding of the difference between "completely-accidental-not remotely my fault so I bear no responsibility" and "I wasn't being careful so I am responsible for my actions".

I started to get irritated that he left the milk sodden clothing ON the carpet.

I really got annoyed when the tub overflowed WHILE HE WAS IN IT because he "forgot" to turn the water off.

So now I'm back to the "I-really-need-to-lower-my-blood-presure-mommy" phase and I'm turning to the donut of misery for my mantra of the day...  "6 more weeks....6 more weeks"







As I sit writing this, I hear boy snapping at his sister alternating with obscene whining.  Sigh.  I'm not starting today out well, am I?

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Ethan is totally in the "I FORGOT" stage too! aaaahhh! I feel your annoyance!

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)