Friday, December 5, 2008

Today I'm grateful for....Friends

Once again, I lost my post before I posted it.

But that being said.  I'm grateful for my friends.  Becky called out of the blue and took Maddy to gymnastics and then kept her all day to play at her house.  I was feeling like dirt and the break was so appreciated.

This morning I felt so much worse.  The drive to Connor's school seemed unbearably long.  I dropped him off and brought Maddy home to wait for preschool.   I sat on the couch and the next thing I knew....Amie was ringing the bell.  I fell asleep on the couch with my coat still on.  I must have really looked bad because Amy called to say she would pick up the kids from preschool.  She offered to do that even though she was moving today!

I have so many friends who are so amazing....many who are not mentioned here.  These women are fantastic and I know I don't thank them nearly enough for what they do.  So let this be my public show of gratittude.

Thank you ladies for being my friend.  Thank you for being who you are.  You are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)