Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today I'm grateful for....

So I let Grati-Tuesday slip by when my internet started going fuzzy, but I'm going to resurrect it....plus some. I'm a bit late since it's the 4th but I'll just make this post extra cool.

I am going to blog about something that I'm grateful for EVERY DAY till Christmas.

1 December
~~~~~~~~~~~
I am grateful that it's December. This entire month is given over to celebrating the Savior's birth. It's a chance to focus on the true meaning of the season. It's an opportunity to remember the blessings that have been bestowed upon us, not just the physical blessings but the eternal blessings of the Atonement and the Plan of Salvation.
For more information click on the picture below


2 December
~~~~~
My family.  I am consistantly amazed at how cool my kids are.  I'm thrilled that I haven't messed them up too much yet.  They are usually bright and shining examples of amazing, smart, loving, kind children.  (Becky and Amy and Shanna know they are far from perfect, but they love them anyway!)
My husband will get his own post on a day when I haven't lost my article 3 times already. (I'm thankful that I saved part of it last time!)

3 December
 My new computer!  Woo Hoo!  I am grateful that my finances allowed me to purchase this without going into debt.  (Thanks to James, Tim and black Friday specials!)
~~~~~
4 December
I'm thankful for drugs.  For all the easily accessable over-the-counter medications that I have at my disposal.
I'm thankful that I can choose to take Sudafed and breathe (even if it does keep me up all night) or I can try a vaporizor and Theraflu.  I can just go down to All-mart or any other store in the area and get the meds that I need.   It wasn't too long ago that people didn't have that convienent option.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)