Friday, December 19, 2008

snapshot of my blog

When you take a snapshot of my blog, this is what it looks like. The larger words are found more often...smaller ones less frequently.

It's interesting to see it this way. There are a lot of positive uplifting words. I guess it's a way to look at my life and see that I"m pretty happy. If I could fix one thing....I'd blog more about the fun memories with my kids. They grow so fast that I worry I'll forget.

And those who know me, understand that that is a very real possiblity!

Make your own at wordle.net

3 comments:

  1. I love wordle! Although last time I put my blog in the largest words were warts and moles. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really cool! Thanks for the post, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to do this on my blog - hope you don't mind! hahaha I guess I need to blog about Emma more. ROFL

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)