Sunday, November 30, 2008

Out of the Loop.....and cold.

So my internet is back up and running.

I confess. I felt alone and out of touch and disconnected without my internet. I'm glad it's back.

***********

After church, Matt asked me if I would turn on the heat.  I am a cheapskate so I've have not turned it on yet.  We have an electric fireplace and that will warm up the living room, but our bedroom (and especially our bathroom) are at least 10 degrees colder than the rest of the house.  Brrrr.

So have you turned on your heat yet?  Or am I the last hold out?

**************

And since this post is random and short....here is a video for you.  It was taken last March when we visited Matt's parents.  Maddy loved to jump down the stairs and it's hard to believe just how tiny and small she was then....and now just a few months later...here she is 4 years old, such a big girl.  I just can't believe how much she has grown!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute video! She's so adorable. I love how you always do her hair up... isn't it fun having a girl?!

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)