Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So many things

This has just been one insanely crazy week. It feels like longer but what can I say? I suppose nothing. So I'll start over from today.

Connor came home from school and told me he didn't feel very good. I asked him where he didn't feel good...was he hurt? He just said his neck hurt but he wasn't sure where.

I thought he meant that his neck was sore. I went to give him a hug and couldn't believe it. He was burning up. 102.5 I checked twice.

He is adamant that he isn't sick. I gave him tylenol and motrin and he informed me that "my fever broke so I can go to school tomorrow and build my monster." He has no intention of missing the class project.

Since I'm supposed to help the class with the project, I suppose I'll let him go. But if he is still hot when it's time for me to leave....he is coming with me! I don't care what he thinks!

Although I'm happy that he is loving school so much that he doesn't want to miss. Shanna told me that happened last year and I thought she was exagerating. But Connor (in his recently acquired habit) wrote a story about how school was canceled and he had to break into school so he wouldn't miss his science project. He really loves this. I wonder if I can bribe her to teach 2nd grade next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)