Monday, October 20, 2008

GratiTuesday

In an effort to maintain my blogging and organizing steam....May I present:
GratiTuesday



It's a simple idea and I only saw the graphic and I loved the idea. So I'm going to try and post something that I'm grateful for. Kind of a public statement of appreciation for the blessings in my life.

1-I'm grateful for my kids love of learning....even if it involves dissecting burglars and reading the same story 6 times.

2-I'm grateful for a computer and the internet.

3-I'm grateful for the numerous patient family and friends who answer my stupid computer questions and reexplain them the next time I call. Shopping for a computer is stressful, but with my friends and family confusing me even more, I feel confident that I have no clue....but that it will probably work out just fine.


So what are 3 things that you are grateful for this instant? Right now? (Not big huge stuff that we constantly express gratitude for, but little things that may not seem "important") Why don't you go blog them! (or comment here!)

3 comments:

  1. 1. I'm grateful for good music that can inspire me as much, if not more, as good words ever could.

    2. I'm grateful for books - the written word is such a powerful tool that we often overlook, especially in this day of instant communication and information. There's something magical about picking up a book, flipping through the pages, and having that fresh (or musty, depending on the tome) smell waft up to your nose.

    3. I'm grateful for breakfast, and I wish I'd eaten some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that:

    I woke up in time to get the boys to school.

    that my little ones aren't yelling today. :)

    That blues clues buys me 30 minutes of me time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grateful:

    1) that my husband thinks I'm beautiful enough that he lets me lay around and do absolutely nothing while he takes care of the kids & the house. But I'm sort of NOT grateful for that because it does nothing to encourage me to be a more responsible human being.

    2) that I can breathe. In my sleep sometimes my head gets buried so deep into my pillow that I dream I'm suffocating...and I nearly DO! It's a terrifying feeling. So I'm grateful I can breathe.

    3) for autumn. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)