Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More stuff

In the spirit of giving 100 things away, I cleaned up Maddy's closet. I know that some of the things still fit around her waist/chest, but they are starting to get a bit short.

Some of them were 12 months! Crazy. Anyway, I have a bag of random, cute clothes to donate. There are even some handmade dresses in there too.

I hate to give them to Goodwill since 90 % of the clothes they recieve are torn up and used as industrial rags....so does anyone want them?

I didn't count them, but I suppose I should just count it as one big bag...although, I could count them and be pretty close to 100....

Just leave a message if you want a crack at them.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats you are a finalist in the Photoshop contest. Be sure to ask your friends to vote for you. ;) There will be 3 winners. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm constanly trying to simplify around the house. It sure seems like you have to be proactive about it, or "stuff" just accumulates so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally love that stuff! Darn if only I was pregnant and having a girl but I have two sisters that would love that stuff with youngens. So uh how do you feel about mailing it to arizona? lol...

    ReplyDelete

Blah Blah Blah! I know you want to let me know what you think! :)